Dental is different– and we know dental.
DentalWorks USA focuses exclusively on managing worker’ compensation dental claims, which tend to be less understood than other types of physical injuries. We serve self-insured employers, third-party administrators and insurance carriers active in workers’ compensation. All of our Care Coordinators have clinical backgrounds in dentistry. They ensure the appropriate treatment is recommended, and that it relates directly to the specific work injury. We streamline the entire process for efficiency and cost-effective- ness, including scheduling, clinical oversight, authorization and coordination of all treatment.
- We notify the claims professional within 30 minutes of receiving a referral, guaranteed.
- We get injured works scheduled for appointments within 24 hours of initial referral, guaranteed. In most cases, we are able to locate providers less than 10 miles from the injured worker’s location.
- We assign a Dental Specialist to every case, and provide clinical oversight for appropriate repairs and improved outcomes.
- Our providers know all workers’ compensation guidelines and procedures.
- There are no hidden charges. Pricing is easy to understand and consistent both in and out of network.
- Treatment does not happen until you authorize it.
- We manage claims throughout, from the first injury through Maximum Medical Improvement (MMI).
- We can provide treatment coordination, peer reviews, and record reviews. Plus we can take over a case at any point in the process.
Some claims professionals allow injured workers to be treated by personal or local providers. This is where expensive overtreatment and unnecessary services can occur.
Our Care Coordinators have clinical backgrounds in dentistry, and make sure that only services appropriate to the injury are allowed.
We may not have a lot of dental injuries, but when we do it’s always been tough to find a provider – and has been very expensive.
Now with DWUSA’s clinical oversight, we know we will only pay for what is actually related to the claim. Plus we love how fast you are. Your concierge service is second to none. We love Dentalworks USA.
Sr. Dir., Insurance Administration
Chief Executive Officer
As CEO, Greg is responsible for bringing innovative and cost saving solutions to the workers’ compensation industry through DentalWorks USA and DoctorWorks USA. He makes sure every interaction with customers or injured workers is the very best experience possible. Greg understands that quick and exceptional care can return injured workers back to work faster, producing better outcomes for everyone involved. That’s why he guarantees response times and patient scheduling. He insists on keeping everyone on the team focused on an efficient and superior outcome.
Chief Operating Officer
As COO of DentalWorks USA, Tim ensures we provide the very best in service to both our internal and
external customers. He thrives on details, always looking for opportunities to improve our operational efficiency throughout the organization.
Director, Strategic Operations
A Certified Dental Assistant and Anesthesia Assistant, Stacie utilizes her clinical skills to analyze provider treatment plans. She identifies high performing workers’ compensations physicians and specialists. Realizing the importance of solid work ethics and effective communication skills, Stacie delivers optimized and consistent care throughout the entire cycle of treatment.
Executive Director, Clinical Operations
Silver exemplifies exceptional client service. She streamlines the worker’s compensation process to achieve superior outcomes. Silver leads the clinical operations team, including referral intake, provider staffing, and coordination of all dental treatment. She uses her dental background to mentor our clinical team allowing them to provide comprehensive service to customers, patients and providers.
Director of Information Technology
As Director of Information Technology, Josh keeps our technology and information systems on the cutting edge – allowing us to serve you faster, better, and more comprehensively. DentalWorks USA benefits greatly from his 20-plus years of information technology and project management experience in various industries.